Russian Collusion PSYOP
Russia Collusion PSYOP
The Russian collusion psychological operation is centered around the deep state framing Donald Trump, Vladimir Putin, and Russia in general for crimes that they are in fact committing themselves. In use is an information warfare stratagem involving occulted mind programming knowledge, the anchoring of a false version of reality is occurring in place of it's true and occulted version.
Orchestrating the emergence of a false version of reality to obscure absorption of a threatening truth. This tactic can be seen as a shadow government method of shifting blame, as seen with the deep state's 2016 U.S. election / Russia hoax.
The bastardized version is released before the unadulterated truth, this way contrasting mind programming is established to suppress truth cognizance.
The Nunes Memo
What You See in the Memo:
- A conspiracy within the U.S. government to undermine a Presidential candidate's election. Which is ironic, that is exactly what compromised mainstream media and the same government sources who sought to undermine Donald Trump's election say about Russia.
- Over $160,000 was paid to an agent of the DNC and Hillary Clinton to "obtain derogatory information on Donald Trump's ties to Russia."
- Department of Justice & FBI negligence/bias in stopping the unscrupulous undermining of then U.S. Presidential candidate Donald Trump's election campaign is reported in the memo
- The memo denotes that "political actors" were involved in the Steele dossier
- FISA court application negligence is reported in the memo
- Inconsistency between the Steel dossier and Steele's testimony in British court are reported in the memo
- The memo describes: An FBI definition of "the most serious of violations" - an asset speaking about their FBI relations with the media, which denotes a culture of secrecy in the FBI.
- Steele was noted to conceal information from the FBI, it is also said he lied to the FBI
- Key information was concealed from the FISA court, Such as the wife of a former Director of the Organized Crime Drug Enforcement Task Force (Bruce Ohr) was working for Fusion GPS to drum up dirt on Donald Trump
- According to the declassified document Christopher Steele, who produced potentially slanderous allegations against the Trump White House and Russia with his dossier, "was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected, and was passionate about him not being President"
- The Steele dossier was internally considered by the FBI to be "minimally corroborated", yet this didn't stop a psychological warfare charade demonizing Donald Trump and Russia with the Steele dossier
- The document finishes off stating that various FBI employees have a "clear bias" against Trump
The top right segment of this image was a headlining twitter top news for hashtag ReleaseTheMemo. Social engineering involving the Russian collusion hoax on the day of the memo release (pictured). Note the manipulative NLP usage. This is what modern Operation Mockingbird looks like. What you see is state sponsored propaganda to shift blame from U.S. government conspiracy to scapegoats Trump, Russia, and Vladimir Putin.
What you see in the memo PDF is that U.S. government sources colluded to undermine Donald Trump's 2016 election with 'dirt about his relationship with Russia'. What is not said in the memo is that Russian collusion allegations could have been invented entirely after the FISA court surveillance yielded nothing criminal.
Russia Brexit Meddling Hoax
Propaganda has been focused at a high intensity ever since the Brexit conclusion was reached. In the grand scheme of things the shadow government has also framed Russia for the Brexit vote in an attempt to negate the original vote, revote, and change the first conclusion. Knowing the dirty nature of those that control events behind the scenes I suspect that highly criminal fraud is taking place to keep Britain in the EU.
More on the Brexit/Russia fraud:
"LONDON — More than 150,000 Russian-language Twitter accounts posted tens of thousands of messages in English urging Britain to leave the European Union in the days before last year’s referendum on the issue, a team of researchers disclosed on Wednesday." Source: nytimes.com
Yet Twitter's UK Policy Chief Nick Pickles is reported to describe otherwise: "Forty-nine such accounts were active during the referendum campaign, which represents less than 0.005% of the total number of accounts that tweeted about the referendum," Source: engadget.com
Among accusations are that Youtube was used by "Russian agents" to spread "disinformation" about the 2016 U.S. election. Yet it is not mentioned what that disinformation was in the October 2017 Washington Post article:
"Google found tens of thousands of dollars were spent on ads by Russian agents who aimed to spread disinformation across Google's platforms."
"The Silicon Valley giant has found that tens of thousands of dollars were spent on ads by Russian agents who aimed to spread disinformation across Google’s many products, which include YouTube, as well as advertising associated with Google search, Gmail, and the company’s DoubleClick ad network, the people said, speaking on condition of anonymity to discuss matters that have not been made public."
Yet a later nytimes.com article says that after Youtube found no evidence of Russian manipulation.
"YouTube has found no evidence of Russian interference in the 2016 Brexit referendum, a senior executive has told a British parliamentary committee inquiry into fake news." Source: ABC
Among many fraudulent claims was that Russians used facebook to interfere with Brexit. Facebook denied the allegations after an investigation was made. British authorities then replied that facebook's investigation needs to be redone and was "inadequate."
"LONDON — Facebook, confounding expectations, said on Wednesday that the company had found no evidence of a significant Russian effort to interfere in the British referendum last year on leaving the European Union." Source: nytimes.com
Double Standards & Hypocrisy
A double standard is noted: The Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) is noted to be serially doctoring other country's elections through much more coercive means than simple social media ads and bots. Yet this is not an issue in the slightest to the establishment in the U.S. government.
Plans of War
- The Russian Hoax - U.S. military & intel war criminals influence and rig every U.S. Presidential election via their mind surveillance grid and electronic control system. Instead of the deeper perpetrators being a focus we have a constant distraction about Russia. A problem with this is U.S. intel sources can frame Russians with mind control and also have Russian FSB cybernetic network collusion, these sources can then mind control Russian influence to drum up a perfect psyop. It has been said inside the cybernetic networks in late 2016 - early 2017 that the U.S. war criminals intend to create a war against Russia using the normal charade including false versions of reality to deceive the public. In the past they have used false flags while promoting a deceptive narrative to rationalize and justify war. Stigmatizing this the FSB is treasonous to the nation of Russia, and will be colluding with Americans to create this war.
- A perpetual wartime atmosphere versus Russia in the Unites States is an objective of the conspiring cybernetic networks. It is entirely predictable that the political charade with Russia will become more elaborate over time with evidence orchestrated via mind control culminating into war cries versus Russia.
- http://www.tacticsofwarfare.com/2018/02/cia-mind-programming-stratagem-russia-hoax.html CIA Mind Programming Stratagem - Russia Hoax
- http://www.declassifieddocuments.com/2018/02/the-nunes-memo-downloadable-pdf-of-fisa-court-hpsci-memo.html The Nunes Memo - Downloadable PDF of the FISA Court Memo (Russia Hoax)
- https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/15/world/europe/russia-brexit-twitter-facebook.html Signs of Russian Meddling in Brexit Referendum
- https://www.engadget.com/2018/02/08/twitter-49-russian-accounts-sway-brexit-vote/ Twitter says 49 Russian accounts tried to sway Brexit voters
- http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/02/09/russian-meddling-amounted-to-0-005-of-total-twitter-accounts-during-brexit-referendum/ ‘Russian Meddling’ Amounted to 0.005% of Total Twitter Accounts During Brexit Referendum
- https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-switch/wp/2017/10/09/google-uncovers-russian-bought-ads-on-youtube-gmail-and-other-platforms/?utm_term=.7ddef721743a Google uncovers Russian-bought ads on YouTube, Gmail and other platforms
- http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-02-09/youtube-finds-no-evidence-of-russian-interference-in-brexit/9412036 YouTube finds no evidence of Russian interference in Brexit referendum
- https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/13/world/europe/facebook-russia-brexit-referendum.html Facebook Sees Little Evidence of Russian Meddling in ‘Brexit’ Vote